Do you have high energy? Are you highly motivated? Do you have self-drive? Are eager to learn and grow your sales career?
Well, then, TalEx is just the place for you!
TalEx is looking for a high-energy, highly motivated individual to join our Delivery Management team.
This position is key because it allows you to come into support an established Fortune 100 Account. The ideal delivery manager personifies the drive, initiative, and hustle that has made this company successfully. We are a small firm that has made a large imprint in a short of amount of time; and, right now, there’s a great opportunity for a driven individual to come in and grow their career, the same way we have grown the company!
What is our growth rate?
2016-2017: 1400% growth
2017-2018: 300% growth (anticipated/booked)
If you are an articulate communicator with a strong attention to detail, and have the drive and determination to be the best, apply now!
Responsibilities: This position will nurture relationships with prospective talent and manage ongoing candidate relationships all while having FUN, doing what you love, and growing your career. All of our employees are true contributors to the growth of the company and we provide the talent that makes our clients successful.
- Being a strategic partner with internal and external sales teams, contributing to the development of solutions that drive and increase sales and revenue
- Ensuring the highest level of service with all stakeholders at all times
- Directly supporting one or more account executive with all aspects of the sales workflow
- Interacting with Finance department in regards to Billing requests/issues
- Utilizing data from multiple sources to create compelling stories for clients to deliver insights on the current state of the program
- Manage a workforce of 250+ contractors, 20+ requisitions at any given time, across 20 different locations
- Utilize tools such as a vendor management system to manage the contingent workforce, work with over 30 vendors to attract and retain top talent. Develop sourcing strategies with hiring managers & maintain vendor relations.
- Conduct screening and interviews to gather appropriate candidate information as needed.
- Manage candidates throughout the process; assume responsibility for their progression and transition through the recruiting process, gauge interest and identify any possible concerns.
- Serve as the primary contact and handler for your hires; check in with them to see how things are going, and offer support to their managers around performance management, motivation and growth.
- Collect and analyze feedback and distribute information to candidates, hiring managers, and the TalEx team throughout the engagement process.
- Manage appropriate candidate tracking and reporting in Applicant Tracking System/Vendor Management system.
- Be available to work before/after typical office hours as work may demand.
- Maintain relationships with industry contacts to provide customer service and provide best in class service.
- BA or BS from a 4 year University
- Minimum 2 years of account management, delivery management, or sales management experience with Fortune 500 customers.
- Self-motivated, driven, organized, detail-oriented, solutions oriented, able to multitask, prioritize and excel in a fast-paced environment
- Strong work ethic; ability adapt to an ever changing organization; thrives in an entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent communication skills; Must be able to think critically about both client needs and internal solutions
- Ability to work independently but must be a team player
- Excellent time management skills
- Able to learn new systems quickly
- Superior skills in Google Docs, particularly in Excel & PowerPoint
- Passion for helping others and building strong relationships
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously and effectively
- Desire to learn and advance in a fast-pace environment
- Ability to use sound judgment and discretion to accomplish goals and work requirements
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize workload to meet deadlines in a busy environment
- Work in an entrepreneurial environment, where meeting your personal and professional goals come together
- Discover and develop your OWN entrepreneurial spirit; ask questions, challenge us, think outside the box, and help grow the organization all while growing your own career
- Work-life balance
- Opportunity to build direct relationships with Fortune 100 companies in the D.C. metro area
- Competitive salary with profit sharing and cash bonuses