Inc 5000's #1 Top Human Resources company in 2019
TalEx is looking for a high-energy, highly motivated individual to join our growing recruiting team.
- We’re an extremely collaborative, start up technology recruiting and services firm in the city!
- We’ve already made a large footprint in a short period of time
- #1 in Inc. 5000’s Top Human Resources Companies in 2019
- #6 in Inc. 5000’s Fastest-Growing Female-Founded Companies in 2019
- #50 in Inc. 5000’s Most Successful Companies in America in 2019
- #20 in the Washington Business Journal’s Fastest-Growing Companies in 2019
- … and the list goes on!
- Amazing office space in the heart of Washington, DC surrounded by some of the top startups in the area
- Very competitive base salary + commission unlike any of the big staffing firms
- Develop recruiting and networking strategies to identify qualified candidates through various recruiting tools
- You will be responsible for full-lifecycle recruitment across the Systems development life cycle (SDLC)
- Utilize tools such as search engines, job boards, open-source communities, LinkedIn Recruiter, and other social channels to source, screen, and qualify passive candidates
- Conduct technical screening and interviews to gather appropriate candidate information
- Manage candidates throughout the process; assume responsibility for their progression and transition through the recruiting process, gauge interest and identify any possible concerns
- Serve as the primary contact and handler for your hires; check in with them to see how things are going, and offer support to their managers around performance management, motivation and growth
- Collect and analyze feedback and distribute information to candidates, hiring managers, and the TalEx team throughout the recruiting process
- Manage appropriate candidate tracking and reporting in Applicant Tracking System
- Be available to work before/after typical office hours as work may demand.
- Maintain relationships with industry contacts to provide customer service, gain industry knowledge, and get referrals and sales leads.
- Passion for helping others and building strong relationships
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously and effectively
- Desire to learn and advance in a fast-pace environment
- Ability to use sound judgment and discretion to accomplish goals and work requirements
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize workload to meet deadlines in a busy environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent non-matriculated technical training
- Work in an entrepreneurial environment, where meeting your personal and professional goals come together
- Discover and develop your OWN entrepreneurial spirit; ask questions, challenge us, think outside the box, and help grow the organization all while growing your own career
- Work-life balance
- Opportunity to build direct relationships with Fortune 100 companies in the D.C. metro area
- Competitive salary with profit sharing and cash bonuses