Inc 5000's #1 Top Human Resources company in 2019
TalEx is looking for a high-energy, highly motivated individual to join our growing recruiting team in our DUPONT CIRCLE office.
This position is key because it allows you to come in at the ground floor and help build an organization that personifies the drive, initiative, and hustle that has made this company successful. We are a small firm that has made a large imprint in a short amount of time; and, right now, there’s a great opportunity for a driven individual to come in and grow their career, the same way we have grown the company!
- We’re an extremely collaborative, start up technology recruiting and services firm in the city!
- We’ve already made a large footprint in a short period of time
- #1 in Inc. 5000’s Top Human Resources Companies in 2019
- #6 in Inc. 5000’s Fastest-Growing Female-Founded Companies in 2019
- #50 in Inc. 5000’s Most Successful Companies in America in 2019
- #20 in the Washington Business Journal’s Fastest-Growing Companies in 2019
- … and the list goes on!
- Amazing office space in the heart of Washington, DC surrounded by some of the top startups in the area
- Very competitive base salary + commission unlike any of the big staffing firms
This position will nurture relationships with prospective talent and manage ongoing candidate relationships all while having FUN, doing what you love, and growing your career. All of our employees are true contributors to the growth of the company and we provide the talent that makes our clients successful.
- Develop recruiting and networking strategies to identify qualified candidates through various recruiting tools
- You will be responsible for full-lifecycle recruitment across the Systems development life cycle (SDLC)
- Utilize tools such as search engines, job boards, open-source communities, LinkedIn Recruiter, and other social channels to source, screen, and qualify passive candidates
- Conduct technical screening and interviews to gather appropriate candidate information
- Manage candidates throughout the process; assume responsibility for their progression and transition through the recruiting process, gauge interest and identify any possible concerns
- Serve as the primary contact and handler for your hires; check in with them to see how things are going, and offer support to their managers around performance management, motivation and growth
- Collect and analyze feedback and distribute information to candidates, hiring managers, and the TalEx team throughout the recruiting process
- Manage appropriate candidate tracking and reporting in Applicant Tracking System
- Be available to work before/after typical office hours as work may demand.
- Maintain relationships with industry contacts to provide customer service, gain industry knowledge, and get referrals and sales leads.
- Passion for helping others and building strong relationships
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously and effectively
- Desire to learn and advance in a fast-pace environment
- Ability to use sound judgment and discretion to accomplish goals and work requirements
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize workload to meet deadlines in a busy environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent non-matriculated technical training
- Work in an entrepreneurial environment, where meeting your personal and professional goals come together
- Discover and develop your OWN entrepreneurial spirit; ask questions, challenge us, think outside the box, and help grow the organization all while growing your own career
- Work-life balance
- Opportunity to build direct relationships with Fortune 100 companies in the D.C. metro area
- Competitive salary with profit sharing and cash bonuses